Free books, free clothes, free food.
Free money. I like that most of all.
Here are some ways we earn free money in the form of gift cards.
- Cashback on our Discover card. We get 5% on everything we purchase. Sometimes we put the money right towards the credit card bill, other times we use if for gift cards.
- Inboxboxdollars.com offers users payment in the form of a check or gift card. You can watch video's, do survey's, or simply confirm the e-mail to get rewarded.
- Mypoints.com gives points for surveys, clicking on e-mails, or shopping on-line. We get most of our points for on-line shopping. By saving up points, we get 50 dollar gift cards for places like Wal-Mart and Lowes.
Here are some other popular sites that I don't personally use, but have heard great things about.
- Swagbucks- you can earn points for watching video's, searching the web, and shopping on-line
- ebates- users get cash back for shopping on-line.
Do you use any of these websites? What do you think of them? Comment below!
Image courtesy http://mrg.bz/AGhJyb