- Glass cube (We purchased ours at AC Moore for 5.00 on sale.)
- Lights (We used snowflake ones, about 2.00 after Christmas clearance, Wal-Mart)
- Ribbon (2.50 Christmas clearance, Hobby Lobby)
- Ornament (optional, 25 cents, Wal-Mart Christmas clearance)
- Place lights inside cube. You may have to do a little bit of maneuvering to get them looking the way you want.
- Wrap your ribbon around it like you would a gift
- Tie a bow or add an ornament or accessory
I wish you could see how ours turned out in person! Sometimes a picture just doesn't cut it. We chose "wintry" colors so it could stay out all season.
Have you done any DIY projects lately? What do you think of decorating with glass cubes? Share your comments below!