Saturday, January 11, 2014

Goal Update: Week 2



Week 2 is over, so it is once again time for another goal report- even if I am ashamed of myself! But if there is one thing I want Titus 2 Girls to be about, it is honesty. So you will be getting the good, the bad, and the ugly around here! All from my own life, unfortunately!

  1. Wake up at 5:00- I have not done that ANY this week. Later this evening I'm going to re-evaluate this goal, get the the heart of my failure, and motivate myself.
  2. Work out four days a week- I did this three times. Failing in my first goal has meant failing here as well. However, I am not beating myself up too much. Going from no consistent exercise to three times in a week is still great! I've found that the more I make this a habit, the more I am wanting to exercise. This is a new and awesome feeling!
  3. Finish the Bible in a year- I am still ahead here, and have been learning so much from God's Word! 
  4. Write three blogs post per week- still on track here as well.
How are you doing on your goals or resolutions? If you haven't accomplished all that you wanted, like me, tomorrow begins a new week! Falling down isn't failure, but not getting up is. 
If you've been successful so far, do you have any tips for the rest of us? Let me know in the comment section!

Image courtesy http://mrg.bz/Bf0Kh4


No comments:

Post a Comment